Doctrine and Covenants 84:88

"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." Doctrine and Covenants 84:88

Write to Elder Butterfield:

Current address:

Elder Nathan Butterfield
19014 Hickory Street
Sonoma CA 95476


Previous addresses:

155 Kathy Ellen Dr.
Vallejo, CA 94951

WEEK 2 IN THE MTC: Letter 1

September 27, 2014

M. Russell Ballard spoke to us! It was awesome. He spoke about tips for missionaries, including, don't expect to be perfect, and don’t be too hard on yourself. He spoke for about 40 minutes.

I saw Cambry Slight earlier in the week! We were leaving the main campus and Cambry was walking in! Apparently she works for food services.

We had spent a couple of hours in the main campus because the seam of my crotch on my suit pants was completely split open. I have no idea how that happened. It was the Mr. Mac suit! Also, some missionaries needed immunizations and a couple of other things. BTW, the main campus is pretty far from the west campus, so we are not allowed to walk there ever. There is a bus that comes twice per hour.  I'll probably write a longer letter on Monday. I don’t have much time to write today! Thanks for the Dear Elders!

Did you send the package today? I didn’t get anything, so it should be here by Monday, right? Because I leave Tuesday at 4am. Haha!

I haven’t heard anything about phone calls! I have no idea. I'll email again on Monday and let you know for sure. I think we get to the airport around 5:30? Not sure.

Love,
Elder Butterfield


No comments:

Post a Comment